Direct Numbers: 930-9814 / 453-1991
E-mail addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New? We are proud to announce that MCDC now offers Mandarin classes in all levels.
PROFILE OF TEACHERS and ADMINISTRATORS
Graduates in Child Education, Psychology, Elementary and Secondary Education with graduate courses in education, professional subjects and educational administration from the University of the Philippines and other prestigious institutions.
Marymount Child Development Center envisions God-loving individuals who are intelligent, caring and responsible members of the family, community and the Filipino nation.
PHILOSOPHY & MISSION
* MCDC Believes that every individual is unique and has innate capabilities; he needs guidance to develop his capabilities to the fullest.
* MCDC recognizes the person's individuality as he explores, creates and interacts with the environment.
* MCDCD strives to develop the character of the individual by imbibing and living Christian and Filipino values.
* MCDC aims to equip the individual with the fundamental tools in preparation for higher studies and a productive life in society.
* MCDC aims to develop the mind, heart and body through a program that provides opportunities for academic excellence and service to God and the community.
* Original and photocpy of birth certificate
* 2 copies ID picture size 1" x 1"
* Report Card and Form 137 (for transferees)
* Certification of good moral character ( for transferees)
II. Entrance Test